Season 1: Clint and Kelly Harp
Business Address: 808 N 15th St, Waco, TX 76707
Phone: (254) 230-2054
Clint and Kelly Harp were featured in Season 1 of Fixer Upper for the the 15th Street Story home. Their home is located across a lot from the Harp Design Co. studio and is now available to rent on AirBnB.
Season 2: Kimberly and Blake Batson
Address: 1123 S 8th St, Waco, TX 76706
Phone: (254) 757-2957
Also owned by the Blake’s
Season 3: David Ridley, Wacos most eligible bachelor(according to Chip)
Cost: $79/person for an Open Tour
$99/person for a Private Tour
Address: 501 S 8th St, Waco, TX 76706
Phone: (254) 235-1777
Hours: 9am – 6pm
213 Mary Ave, Waco, TX 76701
- Located in a 1908 warehouse building in downtown Waco, Spice houses over 80 individual shops in a fun atmosphere. You’ll recognize many from some of Joanna Gaines televised shopping adventures.
Address: 2223 La Salle Ave, Waco, TX 76706
Phone: (254) 753-2059
- Located between Waco and McGregor – this one is a good stop on the way to or from the Magnolia House.
Cedar Chest Antique Mall
Address: 31707 US-84, McGregor, TX 76657
Phone: (254) 840-2300
- Home of Discount Floors, Goldstone Granite & Artisan Cabinets. This store was the starting place of many of the floors, rugs, blinds, & shutters featured on your favorite HGTV show.
Address: 1509 Austin Ave, Waco, TX 76701
Phone: (254) 754-7467
- Long time local favorite with two floors of eclectic shops and wonderful café.
Wildland Supply Co.
Address: 721 Washington Ave, Waco, TX 76701
Phone: (254) 732-1096
- Is a carefully curated, independent clothing and lifestyle shop. You’ve seen Joanna wearing some of the styles from this locally owned shop.
Address: 1025 Austin Ave, Waco, TX 76701
Phone: (254) 235-1522
- European antiques, home decor, gifts in a Country French atmosphere. Papillon also frequently hosts are exhibits.
Laverty’s Antiques & Furnishings
Address: 600 N 18th St, Waco, TX 76707
Phone: (254) 754-3238
- Eclectic shop featured on Fixer Upper. Open most Saturdays or by appointment.
Summer Ellis Bijouterie – Anthem Studios
Address: 601 Franklin Ave, Waco, TX 76701
Phone: (254) 307-9092
- Located just blocks from the Magnolia Market – this collection of local artists studios includes Summer Ellis Bijouterie – origin of much of Joanna’s favorite jewelry.
Address: 5198 Orchard Ln, Waco, TX 76705
Phone: (254) 799-7909
- They specialize in antique and old garden roses, herbs, vegetables, perennials, Texas natives, annuals and hard-to- find and unusual plants.